Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful 30 - My Own Space

November 1st - Today I'm thankful for my own little space in our home. A little area that's just mine & solely here for me to work, play, relax, ect. Ahhhhh

The Hubster finally put together his desk & set up his computers in the little nook off the kitchen that has been designated as his office. It only took 3 months & a fair amount of nagging on my part. This means that MY computer is now set up on MY desk (which is where he was working from). Since I will no longer be "interneting" primarily from my phone (which I lost last weekend), I have no excuse to not blog more often.

To get back into the swing of things & to work on my optimism & positive outlook on life, which does not always come naturally to me, I have a project in mind. Since it's November & that means Thanksgiving, I am going to try to blog every day about something I'm thankful for in my life.

Of course, I'm thankful for things like clean water, food, shelter, the love of my family, a warm coat in the winter, etc. I mean, I really am. I think about all those people in the world who don't have those things & it makes my heart heavy. However, for the purpose of this project & this blog, I'm going to try to be specific for exactly why I'm thankful for my life. Today, November 1st, I'm thankful for having my own space! :-)

What about you?

1 comment:

Jen A said...

I'm thankful for autumn leaves and how fog looks on Lake Washington on cold fall mornings. Voila...Instant serenity.