I'm starting to get behind! Every day I think about this project, even if I don't make it to the computer to type up my thoughts. I'll try to get tomorrow's post done, but then I'll be gone for a week, so I'll hopefully make up for that when I get back.
November 10th, I'm thankful for perfect autumn days. The rainy season is starting here & it lasts for months. I mean, it is the Pacific Northwest. However, yesterday we had yet another perfect autumn day. It was sunny, cool & crisp & the trees are just stunning. My favorite weather ever! Plus, since moving here I really appreciate the sunshine in a way I never have. So, thanks Universe for giving us Portlanders just one more day of awesomeness before the rains (which started today).
November 11th, I'm thankful for coffee. Especially coffee shared with a good friend. I love getting together for a warm latte on a cold day, sitting in a funky little local cafe & sharing conversation. It really makes for a great time. It may be lame, but it's one of those things that warms my body & fulfills my soul.
What things are you thankful for?
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
No comments:
Post a Comment