Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To Kill A Mockingbird


How have I never read this book before? It seems like a crime that it took me 27 years to get my grubby little hand on this awesomeness. Wow.
I picked it up and read the first 5 pages or so about 3 times before I actually sat down and began to read it, then I couldn't put the damn thing down!
If you've not read it, you must. If you have, pick it up again just for kicks.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Are you SERIOUS? It's such a great book. I'm glad you finally read it! Scout is one of those characters I want to hang out with. :-)

krisha said...

I can't belive you JUST read that book! I remember reading it my freshman year of high school, and I loved it! I've read it again since then, and the movie is pretty good, too!