**Important Edit** I forgot to mention that I will be leaving Frank for my friend Jenn due to her awesomeness, being Braintrust founder, adorable kid, hot Irish looks, and comic genius.
While waiting for the girls I started the new David Sedaris book. I'm lovin' it already!
After hanging w/ those two I headed over to Garner to meet another Nest friend, Becky, and her hubby Frank at the tattoo studio, Monkey Ink. Becky & I got new tats! It was her first and she got a blue star on her foot. It was my 5th and I got a sea turtle on my leg...here's a pic, it's not very good & I will update w/ more pics after it's healed and I find my camera.
A couple of my other friends stopped by the tattoo parlor while we were there & we all headed out for a later dinner, more beer and some pool. I had to head out early since I'd been up since 4:30am and had to work at the crack of dawn again yesterday. All in all, a damn fine Saturday.
1 comment:
Wait! Wha? No, 'I'm leaving my husband for the greatness that is Speed??' Dude, I told you to pretend you were METHODIST, fer chrissake!?! That was comedic GOLD, LADY!
Post a Comment