Friday, June 20, 2008

Damn You, PF Changs!

I've been doing do well w/ my eating and working out. Last night a group of my friends from The Nest had a get together (GTG) at PF Changs. I was set on not going. I wanted to see the ladies, but didn't want to drop $20 on dinner at a chain restaurant that I think is good, but not great, not to mention everything on the damn menu is a zillion calories & a ton of sodium. *sigh* Well, since Frank's been in kind of a funk lately, I thought he could use some alone time and I could use some girl time. So, I went.

Don't get me wrong, I had a good time, met a few new people, and enjoyed my dinner. Sure enough, my meal and 1 beer was $20. Naturally, since I have portion control issues, I ate almost all my food and it was pretty darn good.

Today, I feel bloated and swollen and the scale is up 2lbs. Boooooooo. Next time, I'm eating before I go!

No comments: