My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Thankful Days 1-3
Last year I wrote a post (almost) daily in November about what in my life I'm thankful for. It helped me see the good in my world when the days were dark. So, I'm gonna do it again. Since, god forbid I actually commit to something & follow through with it, I'm starting late. ;-)
1. Perfect Fall Days. On Nov. 1st I spent the afternoon out in the fields & trees along the Sandy River Delta with my housemate, Marley & the best pup in the world, Bella Lou. It was the perfect fall afternoon & so nice to get out & get some exercise.
2. My bicycle. Yesterday I rode my bike to work for the first time! I'm thankful for my bike & for living in such a bike friendly city.
3. My job. Despite the fact that it's chilly & wet out this evening & I really don't want to go to work, I'm thankful that I can. Not only do I *have* a job, but I have a really super kick ass job that I love. So even on the days when I'd rather stay under the covers curled up w/ a book, I know I'm lucky.
I'll do my best to keep up with this, but I will likely always be a little behind. And ya know what? That's ok. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
No comments:
Post a Comment