This may seem silly, but it's my life & my blog, so whatever.
4. The Pittsburgh Steelers. On Nov. 4th the best part of my day & the thing I was most thankful for is the Steelers, my fan club & being a part of SteelersNation. The history of the team, a city I love so much, the camaraderie of the fans, the passion & dedication....I love it. I love it even more when the game is a close one that ends with a Steelers win. Thanks to the Steelers, I've met countless friends over the years & always have a little piece of my heart in Pittsburgh.
5. The Internet. Seriously. It seems a little lame for that to be on my list, but it's true. Yesterday I was feeling down & didn't leave my house or talk to anyone. That's ok sometimes. Thanks to the internet I have books, movies, games & most importantly...friends at my fingertips for the days when I really need a distraction from life.
6. The Right to Vote! Now, I'm not a super patriotic girl. I think there are lots of wonderful places in the world & don't buy into the USA is #1 b.s. However, there are a lot of places that are much, much worse. I'm thankful that I live in a time/place where I have the right to vote. Our system has a lot of problems, despite that I'm still thankful & proud to voice my opinion & exercise my right.
No comments:
Post a Comment