Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Positive Post!

It's been a good week. I've been busy with work, which is always nice. It kicks serious ass to have a job I enjoy, I only wish it were more financially stable. but hey, I'll take broke & happy over rich & miserable any day. Plus, I've been having some pretty great tour groups & pretty decent tips coming my way, which is always a bonus.
Also, I've made a new friend! My friend Tim's brother, Tom, moved here last month & we're totally hitting it off & becoming fast friends. This week we went on a BrewCycle Tour that I had a living Social coupon for. I had to use it soon, so I invited him & we had an awesome time. Basically it's a contraption like this:

A bunch of people pedal & you cruise from brewery to brewery. SO MUCH FUN!
The next day Tom & a buddy we met on the BrewCycle came on my Underground Portland tour. Afterwards Tom & I grabbed lunch at a new food cart & hung out BS'ing. It's so nice to have a new friend that I have tons in common with, mutual friends with & who also wants to explore the city & do new things! Last week we went to the underground, 3D, glow in the dark, pirate themed, mini golf place! It rocked. I love Portland. :-)
Also this week, I went to Naughty Bingo w/ a couple girlfriends. Naughty Bingo = regular bingo for the most part, except there's lots of sexual innuendo's & you win sex toys! Wooo! PLUS, it's FREE! This week was finally my week! I won a new vibrator & a dick shaped party platter & dick shaped ice cube trays. You'd think a girl who sold sex toys for like 8 years would have everything, but I can always use new stuff!
Plus, since I'm thinking about throwing myself a birthday party this year, I'll need party platters & ice. ;-)
So far, it's been a great week. A week I've so desperately needed. If Tom ever sends me the photos from mini golf & BrewCycle, I'll share them with you. Until now, trust me, they were both rad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!!! And the BrewCycle? So fun. We have a similar thing here in CLT and it rocks!!

Can't wait to see you next month!!!