The countdown is on! I'm super excited. There's still so much to do - laundry, cleaning, packing, etc. I'm starting to get in to the nervous, disbelief stage of pre-vacation. :-)
Btw, I plan to blog every day or two as we're there. I did this when we went to Japan & I really liked it. It was nice to be able to write things down as they happened instead of trying to recall later. Also, three of four people asked if I was gonna do it again, so apparently my adoring fans need me.
In other news, Frank got the permanent hire at AT&T! WOOO!!!! He got a fat raise, a perm job and a whole lot of benefits, including my fav - vacation time! Congrats babe, you rock.
Yesterday, to practise being European I wore my new sandals...with socks. That's right, I went there. Don't be jealous of my badassedness.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
No comments:
Post a Comment