Friday, March 27, 2009

A quick note

You know, when I blogged from Japan, it was 'cause I got up earlier than Frank every day and had some time to kill before we started our days. Ummm, not so much this trip. My time is totally out of whack. I've been staying up way late and sleeping till 9 or 10. So, as much as I thought I would blog this trip - I was wrong! :-)

Anyhow, just a quick update. Yesterday we visited the Deutsches Museum, Olympic Park and the Englischer Garten. We walked through tons of cool neighborhoods and saw some really great architecture. We finished the evening off by stopping by the famous Hofbrauhaus for a beer, then running like mad to a non tourist infested bierhall we enjoyed much more.

We're checking out of our Munich hotel & heading to Neuschwanstein Castle for the day, then our train for Amsterdam leaves at 10:45 tonight. So, when I write again, I'll be in Holland!

No comments: