I read an article titled this a few months ago & cut it out as a reminder to myself, then I lost it. Of course. I found it today! It's wadded up, wrinkled and torn, so I think I'll post it, as a reminder to myself and others.
"Happiness is not an exit off the freeway. The only way to reach this destination is to look withing yourself."
1. Be easily amused.
2. Don't dwell on the negative.
3. Trust that your life has meaning.
4. Do something nice for yourself.
5. Always have something with you to read. (The idea being that otherwise you're bored or waste time & this way you're relaxed or learning)
6. Do something for someone else, WITHOUT EXPECTATIONS.
7. Eat something you love once a week.
8. Get outside and appreciate your environment.
9. Giving love and understanding is the first step in receiving it.
10. Always have a goal.
2 comments:
I love this! Thanks for sharing!!
Now that's a good to-do list. Thanks for sharing, Alethea!
Post a Comment