Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are You Reading This?

I often feel like I'm just talking to myself. Now, trust me, that would be totally ok too, but I hate to feel like perhaps people are reading my blog when they're not. Maybe I'm just feeling insecure or lonely or something today. Either way, could you drop me a note and let me know you're here? As a comment, on the Nest, in a email, a fone call, whatever suits you best. Thanks.

11 comments:

Meg said...

I'm reading you girl :)

Sarah said...

I am reading it.

Mere said...

I'm reading!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm reading. . . I always check your book list!

Annie and Greg said...

Hey, did you say something?

The Roof's said...

I'm here too!! : )

Suz said...

I'm reading it! :)

Beth Anne said...

Admit it, you're an AW ;)

Jenny said...

I'm reading! Isn't it a bizarre feeling? Most of the time, I just pretend I'm only writing for myself since people are allergic to leaving comments. :-)

Ecupirate04 said...

Hey! I've never read your blog before. I am now :)

Jamie McQ said...

Alethea, you should use google analytics to be all big brother and see who's reading :) It's the best bloggie toy ever.

www.google.com/analytics - you can use your blogger log in... enjoy.