Let's see...
I bought a ticket to the 'Burgh to visit Rachael, Lindsay and their soon to come new babies! Yay! I'll be up there for 4 days in the middle of August while Frank heads to Florida to visit his family. I'm so excited to be in Pittsburgh, see my friends, and hang out with the wee ones.
I've been working out a lot more, really trying. *sigh* It's such a struggle for me, but I'm forcing myself to do it. Tonight Beth Anne and I went and walked Lake Lynn, which is either 2 miles or 2.25 miles. Next time we're gonna try for two laps around! Also, Frank and I bought Wii Fit, which has really helped me be a bit more active. I'm certainly not about to run another marathon or anything, but I've been doing atleast 30 min. of exercise about every other day for the last couple weeks.
We started watching the show LOST on dvd and are loving it! Totally hooked!
Lastly, I'm soooo sick of Starbucks right now. I'm just bored, over it and ready for a change that won't be coming for awhile. I've gotta suck it up and deal, but dammit, this is MY blog and I can bitch if I want to. :-)
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
1 comment:
please please please let me know next time you walk or want to go to Lake Lynn. I live less than a mile from there but don't like going by myself! :)
Post a Comment