I love pizza. Good, bad, with meat, veggie awesomeness, local, chain, cheap, pricey....of course I have my preferences, but all in all, at the end of the day, dammit, I love me some pizza.
Pizza, however does not love me or my weight loss goals. :-(
I've been doing pretty good recently, making decent choices, eating reasonable portions, getting lots of vitamins and nutrients, so on and so forth. I am truly weak and lazy though. *sigh* It's not the end of the world, but now I've gotta work harder to make up for it & dammit, I'm tired.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
3 comments:
I love pizza too. The boys made a pizza last night and I just watched them eat it. So sad that everything that is bad for you tastes so damn good!
I still eat pizza! As long as you stick to one or two pieces by making sure you have other really healthy stuff to fill up on so you don't go overboard with the pizza, you'll be OK.
OMG, I love pizza.
If I need a pick-me-up, those Lean Cuisine pizzas aren't too bad. Loaded with sodium, but better than pounding back an entire Domino's order like I'm inclined to do.
Post a Comment