Saturday, February 26, 2011

Not Obsessing

I'm not obsessing about whether or not there are tiny cells multiplying rapidly inside my uterus right now. I swear, I'm not. It's weird. It's also rather nice.

I think about it a lot though. Of course I do, how can I not? Sometimes I'm positive it's happening. Sometimes I'm not. There's nothing more I can do about it now though, so I'm just trying to enjoy each day until I know one way or the other.

I'm surprisingly calm about it most of the time. I'm excited to have found a combination of medication that gave me a great response. That makes me feel positively about the possibility of having to try again. Of course, I don't want to try again!, I want this to be it. I want to pee on a stick in the near future & have it say PREGNANT!(though the stick doesn't provide the exclamation point) and I want to have a healthy pregnancy that ends with a healthy baby. But if the word NOT is also on said pee stick, I will be disappointed & sad for sure, my bank account may join me in a cryfest, but I will be very hopeful for the next try. It's gonna happen for us. I just know it is.

I'm changing. On the inside. And I like it.

5 comments:

Suz said...

It's happening! I know it is. And I'm going to love it when you're my DD!!! :-P

Callie said...

I love the optimism! :)

Katherine Klegin said...

So glad you're chill this time. I'm praying so hard that this is the time for y'all.

krisha said...

Way to take life as it comes. If the stick says "pregnant", you can mail it to me, and I will draw an exclamation mark with my all-pro sharpie.

PS. the word verification was "wakof". Thought you'd enjoy it.

Alethea said...

Hahaha! Krisha, your comments make me giggle.