Perhaps you've heard this cute little play on words? It's a reference to The Steelers & their path towards a 7th Super Bowl win. They already hold the record with 6, but all of Steeler Nation is hoping for a 7th. :-)
You may remember that the Steelers won the Super Bowl just two years ago & I took the opportunity to head up to Pittsburgh! It was so awesome to be in an entire city of Steeler fans. There were pep rallies, a victory parade, everywhere you turned there were decorations & fight songs being played over loudspeakers. It was pretty incredible. So of course I'm headed up this year!
5 of my NC friends are also gonna be in Pgh., so it'll be really cool to watch the Super Bowl, in Pittsburgh with the same friends that I've watched every the entire season with. Watch out Pittsburgh 'cause I'll be there tomorrow!

This was my arrival gate in Pittsburgh 2 years ago, the entire airport looked like that!
No comments:
Post a Comment