I've been taking Femara for the past 4 days. You may remember that it's the drug I've taken before, but still failed to ovulate. Well, today in addition to the Femara I started Bravelle. The combination of the two will hopefully be exactly what I need. The bad news is that B is an injection. That goes in my belly. Eek!
The good news is that after some initial stress, having to leave for a meeting, then coming back home to try again, I did it! All by myself, no complications. Super easy. The needle is pretty small & just the tiniest pinch. The medicine itself kind of burns, but nothing very bad at all. In fact, it stung more after I was done than while I was doing it. Strange?
Now I have a used syringe in my sharps container. Seems strange. Like I'm the tidiest junkie ever. My drug of choice? Hormones. Don't be jealous.
5 comments:
Yay you! I had to do all my own injections too, as H got woozy at the sight of that teeny tiny needle. LOL Next cycle I will be on PIO, so he better suck it up!
Anyway, back to you - I hope this little combo does it for you! Good luck this cycle!!
Happy positive vibes on this journey! My friend, Eek donated eggs a few years ago, and I helped her with a couple of her injections - it was an experience :o)
Yay! You did it! I just have a great feeling about this cycle for yall!!!
Congrats on your new drug of choice! ;) I had to do a trigger shot this cycle and it was much easier than I expected. It did leave me with a little bruise though.
Good luck to you this cycle!
Well done! Very proud of you. Once you have done the first injection yourself its piece of cake from there on in.
Wishing you loads of luck for this cycle
Post a Comment