If you haven't donated to my March of Dimes, March for Babies team, you really should. See that little button to the right? Yeah, see how close I am to my goal? You can help. You can make a difference! It's for BABIES for crying out loud. Give me $5, dammit! :-)
It's March 3rd today & I have only read 2 books all year. I don't think this has happened since like early elementary school. I have a huge stack of to-be-read books, but can't seem to get into it. I'm constantly distracted by Twitter, the television, my husband, something else...I dunno. It's strange. I don't like it. At least I read a lot of news articles & blogs, but I miss my books.
Today is the first day this cycle that I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I'm just sure it didn't work this time. I don't know why. I hope I'm wrong. I'm still not obsessing.
I know you guys are gonna think I'm crazy, but I NEED A VACATION! I have a burning, searing desire in the deepest part of my soul to travel & it's not being satiated. I know I just went to Pittsburgh last month & while it was awesome (except for the losing the Superbowl part), that's not exactly fulfilling my travel desire. *sigh* We put off so much because of the move & now that the move has been pushed back till June, I'm frustrated & deprived. I realize that sounds over dramatic, but I can't help it! Must Travel Soon!
I've been kicking ass with my health lately. I feel so good. I'm exercising 4 times per week on average, I'm eating healthy, delicious whole foods that I'm loving. I'm drinking less, not smoking and generally just feeling (and looking!) healthier!
Raleigh Little Theatre is the place to be in March. At least for me it is. I'm working on a "kids" show called Really Rosie. (The kids are like middle school age.) It's a really cute show & a generally good time, which is a bonus since I've committed to like 20 different meetings/rehearsals/shows in March. :-)
The Hubster keeps bringing me flowers. That makes me happy. My irises & tulips were on their absolute very last, probably should've been tossed already leg when he came home with red roses. He's a good man. Fresh flowers are such a simple, inexpensive gift that makes me very happy & brightens up the house. Love it!
Just another rambling update on my favorite subject, ME!
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
4 comments:
Trust me when I tell you that you will have no indications, emotional, physical, or otherwise as to whether you're pregnant during this. Those meds throw all symptoms and intuitions right out the window. So don't be so sure you're not pregnant. I was absolutely positive I wasn't pregnant, and now I have a 3 year old to show for it. And I was definitely sure all three time it didn't work that I was pregnant. This, I think, is why everyone says the waiting is so hard. Sorry you have to go through it, but I know you can do it! XOXO!
When the heck do you test?
I'm 12 DPO today, I'm s'pose to test Wed. However, I tested today & got a negative, plus I have really bad cramps, a backache & spotting. :-( I'm getting mentally prepared to try again.
Damn the 12 dpo BFN. {{hugs}} I'm holding out hope that you'll get a BFP on Weds! But I hear you on preparing yourself to try again... it can be a real mental undertaking sometimes!
Post a Comment