Guess what? Not only am I not pregnant, but I have to wait at least another month before I can try again. Why? Because I have HUGE cysts on my ovaries.
I was fine with the negative test result. I accepted that I was gonna get my period. Disappointed? Of course! But positive with the great response I got from the new injectable meds & hopeful for the next cycle.
The cysts are like a slap in the face.
I didn't cry when I started spotting. I didn't cry knowing that it didn't work, that I wasn't pregnant. I stayed POSITIVE & HOPEFUL.
Now I'm just pissed. And hurt. And frustrated. Really, really frustrated. And disappointed. It's not fucking fair & it makes me angry.
I want to have a body that works the way it's suppose to.
I know it's just a temporary set back, but I don't want to be set back any more. I want to have a chance, just a fucking chance.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
5 comments:
I'm so sorry. I think you have a right to be angry.
Thinking of you. Hugs.
I'm so sorry. I'm angry for you! Why are there so many challenges sometimes? It's just not fair at all.
(((HUGS))) The universe can suck it.
I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me. It was hell having to spend a month doing nothing but the next month we tried was a success. Try to remember that you are one step closer to getting it right.
Think positive ! Get better soon !
Post a Comment