Wow. I hope this gives me the kick in the ass that I need.
I haven't owned a scale in years because it's depressing and I've done a decent job w/ maintaining a healthy body image and a build I've been comfortable with. There has been a few times in the last 5 years or so where I've really put on a bit of weight, but I was always aware and usually made an effort to so something about it. There was a point in Vegas where I was at the heaviest I've ever been...I was pushing the limits of my size 16's. Eeeekkk! I'm most comfortable at a 12/14, I'd be happiest at a 10, right now I'm at a 14/16, but have been really pushing that envelope.
Well, I decided we needed to buy a scale because I need to be more self aware. Wow. I didn't realize it was quite so bad. I'm not at my heaviest, but I'm within 10 lbs of it and that sucks. I need to get my ass in gear and get healthier!
Wish me luck, patience, strength and motivation 'cause I'll need it!
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
1 comment:
Good luck!!!! You can do it!!! Lucky for you, you're smokin' hot at any size & weight. I'm needing to do the same...I'm only 12 lbs away from my heaviest & I have a size-too-small bridesmaids dress to fit into in August.
Post a Comment