Friday, January 15, 2010

Portland Pictures!

The above picture, of me in an awesome bear hat, goes below w/ the other silly hats pictures, but Blogger hates me this morning & I'm having serious difficulties moving and organizing the photos, so you'll just have to accept these few, in this order.

The view of downtown & Mt.Hood from the Pittock Mansion.
Being silly & checking out the incredible view, while freezing our asses off!














Pittock Mansion.


The Rose Garden in Winter.


Krisha & Gregory screwing
around in Hollywood Vintage.







The Maple/Bacon bar & the Cock and Balls (cream filled) from VooDoo Doughnuts.


























And last, but not least, a couple of group shots of the 4 of us. Me, Frank, Gregory & Krisha.



2 comments:

jen a said...

Okay, so don't take this as a come on line, and I know it's for your silly hat collection, but you look HOT in that photo with the bear hat. Raaar. ;)

crazymamaof3 said...

Ally..loving your blog..I'm becoming a follower..come check mine out!