My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Femara
I'm SO excited to announce that I've *finally* started Femara! this is the drug that is suppose to make me ovulate. Wooo! This means after months and months and months of tests, waiting, more tests, waiting, minor surgery, waiting, tests, waiting, more than minor surgery, more waiting, more tests, etc., etc., etc. that we finally have a fighting chance. I'm trying to be positive, but realistic about the fact that this may not not work right away. So, today was my first day taking the pills - I take 2 pills for 5 days from Cycle Day 3-CD7, then go in for another check-up and give myself an injection on CD12, then have lots of sex and hope for the best! It's just really exciting to feel like we're actually getting somewhere. Hopefully this will work & it won't take too long. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
7 comments:
Yay! Good luck! I'm excited for ya'll! Enjoy the time with the inlaws this week too.
Woohoo! Good luck and thinking good thoughts for you!
Best of luck to you!
Here's hoping you get knocked up!
Woo-hoo! If nothing else, at least you'll have an excuse to have lots and lots of sex. ;) Good luck!! - Jen A
How's it going so far? Are you feeling like a hormone-crazed nut case yet? Or is it pretty mild thus far?
It's actually really mild. It upsets my stomach and makes me just a little cranky, but it was nothing. Besides, I only had to do it for 5 days.
Post a Comment