Saturday, January 16, 2010

2009 Books

  • For posterities sake I like to keep a list of the books I read each year. I know I left at least 5 off of this list, probably a few more, but oh well. Time to start anew.

  • A : Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay
  • C- : A Freewheelin' Time by Suze Rotolo
  • A+ : Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • A : Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle
  • A- : American Wife by Curtis Sittenfield
  • B+ : Sweet Potato Queens by Jill Conner Browne
  • B+ : Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
  • B- : Honeymoon With My Brother by Franz Wisner
  • A : The Girls by Lori Lansens
  • A- : Rule of the Bone by Russell Banks
  • B-/C+ : The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
  • C : Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch
  • A+ : Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
  • A : Tall Grass by Sandra Dallas
  • A- : A Wolf At the Table by Augusten Burroughs
  • B : Election by Tom Perotta
  • A+ : Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • Germany 2009 by Rick Steves
  • Eyewitness Travel - Amsterdam
  • Eyewitness Travel - Munich
  • B : Waiter Rant by The Waiter
  • B : Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
  • B : Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
  • C : Crow Lake by Mary Lawson
  • Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
  • A+ : Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • B : The Idiot Girl & The Flaming Tantrum of Death by Laurie Notaro
  • C : The Rules of Silence by David Lindsey
  • B+ : Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda

1 comment:

krisha said...

I love when you post your book lists - it gives me a list to look at when I'm trying to figure out something new to read. Thanks!