My feet hurt.
It's hot.
I hate having to split tips with someone when I work harder than they do.
My roommate is on my fucking nerve. I'm tired of cleaning up after him and having him eat all my food. I find him rude and disrespectful as a co-habitant.
My husband was too sick to go into the office for a few hours, but not too sick to go to the bar. That annoys the shit out of me.
I'm still over Sbux.
Have I mentioned that it's hot and I'm tired and aggravated and I have to be at work in 5.5 hours?
I'm cranky and didn't sleep well.
It pisses me off when I work 8 hours at one job, get a 2 hour break, then work another 8 hours at another job just to come home to a sink full of dishes when the dishwasher's empty, all the fucking lights in the house on, the tv on even tho no one's watching it, the cats crying because no one has fed them, and so on and so on... *sigh*
I fucking hate everyone right now & I'm so fucking irritated that I can't lay down and sleep yet.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
1 comment:
BUT, you will be visiting So. Cal. soon, where you will eat much guacamole & see friends who love you. :) -Jen
Post a Comment