Sunday, June 7, 2009

I know I haven't posted much lately. It always seems like when I have a lot to say, I don't post. IDK, sometimes it's too much for me. I know it would be healthy for me to write more, get it all out yet that's when I shy away from writing the most.

Eh, I've always been a little backwards. :-)

The last few days have been a whirlwind in my mind. I keep planning out blogs and never brining them to fruition. I have lists, ideas, plans, etc. Too much to process right now.

I'm so excited to be coming home to visit in TWO DAYS!!!!! Just getting away will be great. At the same time I'm freaking out about it because I have so much to deal with here. Ugh.

Awesome, my cat just puked all over the coffee table.

I just wanna go back to bed.

2 comments:

krisha said...

I hear you about being backwards in having so much to write but not writing about it. It's like stage-fright for words.
Have fun on your trip, and I hear you're coming my way in December?

Callie said...

Sorry about the cat puke. My husband and I have recently coined the phrase "Just when it seems like too much, God gives you cat puke." I swear it's true. I can have the shittiest morning ever, I think I can't handle anything else, and then I see a giant pile of puke. Nice.