To remind myself.
1. I have a husband who loves me & makes me laugh every day.
2. My kitties are awesome.
3. I get to travel quite a bit, always planning another trip.
4. Reading & having the time to do so
5. We make a good living and don't have to worry about being able to pay our rent ot buy food.
6. Summer thunderstorms.
7. Air conditioning. :-)
8. Knowing I have friends who I can call in the middle of the night and cry to.
9. The smell of my husbands cologne.
10. Being strong and having the ability to overcome obstacles.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
1 comment:
I like this post! :)
Post a Comment