Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I haven't had a full day off in awhile, about 2 weeks. And it's easily been a month or two since I had a day off, alone. Until today. Ahhhhhh....

I'm enjoying the sweet, sweet silence of my day. No work, no cleaning, no phone calls and even no football (of course, that's only because the Steelers play tomorrow!).

I stayed up super late last night talking to Damon, then slept in super late to make up for it. :-) I've alternated between being online or on the couch w/ my book, with some light dozing thrown in the mix. Really, a rough day for me.

Hmmmm....what's in store for the rest of the day? I might go for a walk around the lake in a little while, gotta rummage up something for dinner, will definitely read some more and I might break the silence for a couple of hours to watch a "dork-umentary" as F calls them.

There's so much I have to get done on my next day off, tomorrow, that I decided to take today for myself to do nothing and I'm so glad I did 'cause I need it!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Those days are the best!