We got up at the crack of dawn and went for a 2 mile walk/jog around Lake Lynn. After stretching, showering, etc. we ran a few errands, then went to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (it's the same as Souplantation in CA). We came home and lounged on the couch for a few hours playing video games, reading, watching movies. Ahhhh, relaxation.
We headed over to my store in the evening 'cause I had a book club meeting and we were going out w/ another couple afterwards, so Frank came along.
I met up w/ a few of the NC Nesties and we talked about The Red Tent, among other things. There was interesting discussion, as well as more than a few giggles. There was even a Bible, though fortunately no Eucharist wafers!

Afterwards Frank and I went out w/ our friends Becky & Frank.
Yes, Becky and I are both married to men named Frank. Anyhow, we headed to Edwards Mill for dinner and beer. There was a lot of beer. Becky managed to maintain self control and only had a couple. Can't say the same for the rest of us, the Frank's especially. We had a good time though and hopefully we'll get to do it again sometime soon.


All in all, an excellent way to spend a Tuesday.
3 comments:
Sorry I missed ya'll at book club last night, looks like a smaller crowd than last time! I should definitely be there in Sept, the book is ready for my p/u at library!
Can I just say -- *your* Franks' beard is wicked cool! :)
Also, I had a feeling it was Amedeo's that you were going to be working at! Something about the way you described it :) Hope it will work out great for ya!
how'd I miss the nestie book club pic?! damn the running out the door to work out. :-(
Let me know when you start at Amedeo's. I loved that place when I was at NCSU and am excited they now have a N Ral one.
Awww I love the pics!!! And I totally appreciate the new purse. ;)
Post a Comment