Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pics From the 'Burgh

I had a great time in Pittsburgh this week! Hanging w/ my friends, grilling out, catching up, cocktailing it and meeting the new babies! Here are a few, of many pictures to recap.

First, meet Rachael & Jeff's son Owen Charles Engbarth...



He's also known as: Mr. Fester, O-wee, Conehead and Gas Master.
He's 8 weeks old & I got to see some of his first few smiles. Adorable! :-)



Next up, Miss Jaden Rose! Daughter to my friend Linsday & her man Dominic. Jaden is 11 weeks old & growing like a weed.











The babies were, naturally, the center of attention my whole trip, but we did manage to get in some grown up time. We spent a couple night relaxing out back @ Rach & Jeff's - good food, good friends, good drinks.




Some more of the Ochsenreiter clan - Darren & Mrs.O. And Fat Pat trying to cop a feel, as usual.







We went to Mad Mex, saw Jeff & Dan play some acoustic and hit up the Strip for lunch too. Here's me, Linz and Boey @ the Mex.




















Hanging at the Fox & Hound while Jeff & Dan-o rocked the house.

Linz, Rach & me at Kaya in the Strip. Mmmmmm....Kaya.




I miss my friends & the 'Burgh already! I can't wait to get back up there to visit again soon.

No comments: