Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Almost there!

As I write this we are a mere 45 minutes from the Oregon border & about 6.5 hrs from Portland. I'm so effing excited! And, honestly, kinda nervous. This has been so long in the making that it's wild that it's finally here. I mean, we've been talking about it for 18 months! Add in a week of goodbyes & a week of driving across country & it's kind of hard to believe we're almost there.

I have so many mixed emotions about this move. It's difficult for me to put it all down in coherent sentences. I'm looking forward to a new adventure & I'm gonna try to go at it with open arms & an open mind.

I'm hoping to get back into this blog when we get settled. I'm excited to explore & discover PDX & write about it here.

Check out my facebook page or twitter feed for some updates & pics from the road. Next time I write, I'll be living in Portland! Inconceivable! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Yay!