It's hard to believe it's been 2 months since we got to Portland & since I last blogged. There's so much to write, where do I even start?
Moving, as always came with it's own set of stresses and problems, but those are finally smoothing themselves out.
I really should take some pictures now that (mostly) everything is unpacked and put together & there's art on the walls. I'll do that soon.
Summer in Portland has been wonderful, the weather has been perfect. I think this may be the first time I can remember loving summer & being outside during the summer. I even have the tiniest hint of a tan!
I think I'll ease back into this whole blogging thing slowly, as to not overwhelm you. I have so much to write about - our upcoming trips (Cali, Mexico, Iceland), fertility crap, my new adventures (seeing a shrink, taking sewing classes), our new city, etc. So, look for an update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment