Rambling Girl Lost in a Crazy World

My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rambled By Alethea at 7:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • American
  • Amsterdam
  • Asheville
  • Birthday
  • bitterness
  • Books
  • Booze
  • Cali.
  • Changes
  • Denver
  • Divorce
  • DR
  • Election
  • Family
  • Favorite Foto
  • Food
  • Friends
  • Goals
  • Housewife-ing
  • Iceland
  • Infertility
  • Life
  • Marriage
  • Memories
  • Mexico
  • Money
  • Moving
  • Munich
  • Parenting
  • PDX
  • Pgh
  • Portland
  • Pregnancy
  • Rambling
  • Savannah
  • Skitzy McGee
  • Spring
  • Steelers
  • Thankful30
  • The Nest
  • The South
  • Theatre
  • Travel
  • Weight
  • Work

Alethea Tidbits

My photo
Alethea
Portland, Oregon
Alethea means truth in Greek.
I grew up in Southern Cali., spent 4 years in Pittsburgh, 2 in Vegas, 5 in Raleigh & now live in the amazing Portland, OR.
All I want to do is travel.
I read like it's my job.
I talk a lot.
I think I'm damn funny.
I love food, beach fog, random trivia and laughter.
View my complete profile

Places I've Been

  • ICELAND - Reykjavik & surrounding area
  • HOLLAND - Amsterdam
  • GERMANY - Kaiserslautern, Berlin, Trier, Munich
  • JAPAN - Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe
  • DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - Puerto Plata
  • MEXICO - Baja & Riviera Maya
  • COSTA RICA - San Jose, Manuel Antonio,Arenal, Monteverde & Playa Conchal
  • CANADA - Vancouver, B.C. & Niagara Falls
  • FRANCE - Paris
  • U.S. - CA, PA, NV, NC, CO, WA, OR, LA, FL, OH, NY, GA and a few cross country roadtrips.

Ramblings From The Past

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • No title
      • I fail at fertility.
      • Moving Madness!
      • IUI, Take 2!
      • Fail
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (49)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (4)

Twitter

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter
    Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.