Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stupid Blog!

I cannot figure out how to fix this layout issue & it's driving me crazy! Anyone know? Please, help an html challenged girl out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Weird! I have not had that issue. I could maybe play around with it, but that would require you giving me access. Maybe change your password to something easy and dm me, and then when I'm done, you can change it back?

krisha said...

You might want to change your whole layout - just choose one of the standard layout options that blogger has, and it may fix your problem.

krisha said...

When you're logged in, go to Design in the upper-right hand corner. Once you're in, go to Blogger Design Template (or something sounding like that) in the upper left corner. That's where the standard designs are. Don't know if it'll fix it, but it's worth a shot...

Alethea said...

Thanks ladies! Krisha, changing the template worked! I don't love it & I'll need to play around with it a bit, but YAY! It's SO much better.
:-)