The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl & I'm super excited! And once again, I'm flying up to the 'Burgh to celebrate & watch the game with an entire city full of fans. It's gonna be awesome. 5 of my NC friends are going up also, so it'll be a fun mix of new friends, old friends, my favorite city and *fingers crossed* another Super Bowl win for my beloved Steelers.
I'm really fat. Seriously, no self deprecation over here, just the honest truth. But, I'm working on it. I'm tracking all my food using myfitnesspal.com & I'm trying to do some kind of workout at least 3 times a week. I feel like I'm doing a good job, though I'm not always great about my workouts. It's so hard to be motivated when it's cold & grey & dreary outside. As I mentioned, the weather is beautiful today, so Suz & I will be out walking in just a little while - yesterday we walked for an hour!
The Hubster & I are gonna try another medicated cycle. I got some of the meds I need for super cheap from a fellow infertile who no longer needs them & F has decided that since we're not moving until June, we have enough time to try at least once. I think we have time to try a bunch of times, but since I can't do this on my own, I've gotta take what I can get. :-) So, hopefully after I come home from Pgh. we'll get this show on the road.
Speaking of moving...it's official! F's employer *finally* approved his request. Yay! Of course, the approval came just 2 days after we signed a lease extension, so we will be here thru the end of June. This is alright though since we'll have more time to pack & plan, plus the weather will be much nicer for driving across country. Watch out Oregon, it's gonna be a wild summer! We plan to be in Portland just after 4th of July!
I like blogging in this form.
1 comment:
Yay for rambling blogging! Love it. :)
Post a Comment