Oh how far we've come. Our marriage has most certainly been through its ups and downs. :-)
14 years ago today, I sat in Frank's car, outside of my house just waiting for him to kiss me. When he didn't, I got mad & left. Before I got to my door I turned around and stormed back to his car. I promptly reached through the open drivers side window & grabbed his shirt. As I pulled him towards me I told him he was an ass. Then I planted one on him. The was the kiss that sealed our fate. 8 years later we were married. As cliche' as it is, that was the happiest day of my life.
I love this man. I love him with every fiber in my being. I can't wait for him to be a father. I am a better person because of Frank.
I love that every day I get to come home to the man that picked me.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary! Hope its been an awesome day!
Love that second pic...
I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! This was a really heart-warming blog. I love to read, hear see couples actually happy together. It's nice to share the positive from time to time!
Post a Comment