I'm still working, it's going well. I like the girls I work with and the money is pretty good. Plus, it's easy when you only work like 20 hrs. a week.
I'm still doing Nutrisystem and that's also going well. Last Friday was 2 weeks since my stat and I'd lost 6 lbs. Of course, I cheated a few days and I haven't given up the booze, so I'd say it's going very well. ;-) I'm sure if I quit drinking I'd probably lose 2x as much, but...that'll come with time.
Since my cycles are all jacked up w/out meds, I'm still in my first break cycle. Sooner or later I'll get my period again & we will decide if we want to skip another cycle or not. As of right now, I figure we probably will.
To keep my mind occupied and my soul fulfilled, I'm volunteering at the theatre some more. I've previously volunteered a few times at Raleigh little Theatre for easy, one or two night commitment kinds of things like concessions or ushering. This go around I volunteered as a dresser, working w/ the costume crew. The show, Lights in the Piazza, is really costume intensive & we are short on volunteers, so I'm working almost every show during the 4 week run. Tonight is the crew watch and the first dress rehearsal is this weekend, then we run Thurs-Sun for the following 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to it!
Other than that we are just working on saving money, taking care of a bunch of dentist appts. and getting healthier. Ooh la la.
No comments:
Post a Comment