Well, it's about 4:40am and I'm just about to leave the house. Gotta go pick up F from work, then head to the airport. We arrive in Denver a little after 10am local time. My mom's gonna pick us up, then we're headed over to my Aunt Monica's house for pre-game naps. We're gonna head to the stadium just a couple hours early for tailgating, then at 6:30pm it's on! Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) take on the Denver Broncos (6-1). I'm really hoping we win 'cause it'll suck to have to flown all the way out there for a loss. Plus, I'll be stuck in a Broncos house, so it'll be torture for the rest of our stay!
Anyhow, I'm super excited and I think we'll have a ton of fun. Our friends, Jen & Gabe, from here in Raleigh will also be at the game, so we'll party with them some too.
Steelers Gear in Suitcase: 2 Jerseys, 2 T-Shirts, 1 Long sleeved shirt, 1 knitted hat, 1 baseball hat, 1 Black & Gold button, 1 Scarf, 1 Hoodie....
Steelers Gear That's MIA: 1 very important Terrible Towel. :-(
There will be a part two w/ all the gory details and tons of pictures when we get back.
Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go!!!
1 comment:
When we were in Denver for IVF #2 we went to a Broncos-Bears preseason game and had the pleasure of watching the Broncos get stomped. It was awesome! Hope you have equally much fun!
Post a Comment