I have a wonderful husband, who loves me, works hard for us & makes me laugh every day.
My family is totally nuts, but they're mine and they rock.
I have some really, seriously, kick ass friends.
I'm healthy and happy.
My cats are pretty amazing furry little beasts.
I get to travel & see the world. Maybe not as much as I want, but WAY more than most people.
Other things I'm really I'm thankful for are: the library, the internet, air conditioning, heat in the winter, my Dyson vacuum cleaner, my washer & dryer, my dish washer, hot water coming out of the tap, clean water I can drink all day long, my toothbrush, and good beer.
I have so much more than billions of people all over the world. Not only do I have a home and clothes and food and love and a job, but if I need a new jacket, I can buy it & if I'm hungry I can eat, whenever I want. I know people SAY this all the time, but I really am truly grateful for these things & I realize that there are SO many people out there who have nothing.
I am incredibly wealthy. In love and in happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment