Thursday, December 11, 2008

California, My Long Lost Love

There's just something about coming home... No matter where I ever go, a part of me will always be a Californian. As much as I hate the traffic, smog, tract homes, yuppies, and a hundred other things, I love this place.

I had some pictures that I was gonna post, but I brought the wrong camera cable with me. :-(

Yesterday I spent the day in downtown L.A. just wandering around w/ my Aunt and Blake. I often forget that there's some awesome buildings and art downtown. We took the train in, which I love and just meandered around the city, taking it all in.

The day before I spent the whole day w/ my Grammy. We went shopping for hours, wandered around the new Chino Hills Shoppes (and you know that's pronounced Shop E's!), and went to happy hour. Then I met up w/ some ooooold friends, Woody & Heather, for a wild night on the town. Well, as wild and on the town as one can really be in Chino Hills.

This afternoon I'll be spending the afternoon in Pasadena w/ Jen & her daughter, Lexi before heading over to meet up w/ Katie and her daughter, Delilah. Yay!

The weather is lovely, the company is better and I haven't eaten nearly enough of the fabulous food!

No comments: