Last week I came home to the official papers from the court. It was very anti-climactic. I yeared for a ceremony of some sort, but alas, it's all said & done now despite the lack of ceremony. It's bittersweet, of course. Certainly never what I wanted or intended, but it is what it is. At least now it's finally over. The purgatory 15 months was it's on special kind of suckiness. I won't miss that one bit. I'm proud to say that I'm doing really well, in fact, I'm happy. I love my job, I love my city, I have some great friends, I'm looking forward to the future. I'm moving forward day by day, growing stronger & discovering who I am on my own. There's a whole new set of trials & tribulations, but I know I'm gonna get through them. I loved F, a piece of my always will. I'm grateful for the time we had together. We lived a lifetime, traveled the world & grew up together. I hope to never regret our years together because they're a part of who I am. But now, it's time for me.
I'm hoping to get back into the blog more. To write about my life, my travels, being single, the ridiculous world of dating. You know, the next set of adventures and shenanigans. :-)
3 comments:
So glad to see a post from you pop up into my feed. Hugs! & bring on the shenanigans stories!
You can have your own ceremonious moving on party! I'm happy you're happy :)
Huge hug coming your way from Seattle! You are so psychologically healthy it's unnerving. Glad to see you writing again. :)
Post a Comment