Seriously, where does it go? Days just seem to fly by sometimes. I mean...what happened to June?
I'm sure you're all probably dying to know what I did last month, huh? Yeah, I figured. Well, let's see...
Uh...Hrmmm...
My friend, Jessica came to visit from SoCal for a couple days, which thrilled me! She & I have been friends on/off since the 6th grade & she royally kicks ass. It was a whirlwind 2 days trip, but we packed in tons of stuff & had a fantastic time. Can't wait to do that again!
Then I wound up taking an unexpected trip down to Sacramento to see my Damon (BFF) who flew home from Japan because, very suddenly, his mother passed away. I just wanted to be there for him & I'm glad I made the trip even though it was so hard to see him hurting. We managed to have some laughs in the midst of sadness, which is all you can really hope for at a time like that, I s'pose. Bittersweet.
I did no tours the first 2 weeks of the month,which was a bummer 'cause I was broke as hell. Then I did a whole bunch of tours the last 1/2 of the month, which was much better. :-)
A couple friends from NC were in town visiting & I had a bunch of drinks & food stuff with them. It was awesome.
Speaking of NC, I bought myself a plane ticket to go visit there this fall over my birthday 'cause it was a killer deal. $250 roundtrip! Hellz yeah!
I took the bus to Seattle w/ my Twitter (and now IRL) buddy, BreAnna to meet up with a bunch of other Twitter friends for a couple days. SO much fun. I fucking love the internet. Without the webz, I'd have way fewer friends & my life would be less complete w/out them.
I wound up getting a summer cold that turned into an ear infection, eye infection & bronchitis. Oh joy & rapture. Fortunately, I'm on the mend from that! And very, very grateful to whomever invented cough syrup w/ codeine.
Other than that, I guess it's just been daily life around here. Hanging out with friends when I can, trying to get out there & try/see new things still, though I haven't been very successful at it lately.
Hopefully this month will bring more adventures & excitement. In the good way. Preferably without ridiculous drama. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment