Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 3!

Just a quick update so I don't get too far behind. Last weekend was so beautiful here in Portland, so I took full advantage on Sunday & spent the day out at the Sandy River Delta dog park. It's this HUGE area btwn 2 rivers, full of hiking and ponds & well...2 rivers, that's entirely off leash dog friendly. Bella & I hitched a ride up there with my friend Chris, since my car was getting detailed. It was awesome. We packed a picnic lunch and the 3 of us enjoyed some hiking, sunshine & snacks. Bella ran around in the water & through the meadows & hills playing with all the other dogs & (thankfully!) being incredibly well behaved. I've been wanting to check this place out for awhile & I'm so glad I finally did. It was seriously a perfect day.
So, TWO new things last week - Sandy River Delta AND getting my car detailed. ;-) Of course the latter doesn't exactly count, but it sure is awesome & DAMN did my car need it!
Grammy is here visiting this week & we've got lots of stuff planned. Last night we went & saw the Cirque du Soleil show that I've been working at, oVo. It was a lot of fun & a great show. Even better since we only had to pay for her ticket!

No comments: