Yesterday I got my first tour assignment...2 Beyond Bizarre tours the night of Friday the 13th! Sweet! ghost tours on Friday, the 13th!? Hell yes! Should be a fun group. :-)
Then right after that I got assigned 2 tours the week after that & 2 more the week before. THEN, as I was going to bed I got assigned 2 more for THIS weekend. Eek!
I'm pretty jazzed about this gig, but it's been a month since I last looked at the beyond bizarre material, so I definitely need to refresh my memory. So, I'm gonna take my friend Marley & go observe one of the other guides give the tour tomorrow night.
As for my tours next weekend, I better be kicking ass by then since some of my friends are coming on it. Yay!
I can't wait to get into doing tours for real customers instead of just a friend or a demo for the bossman. Hopefully I'll be getting lots of assignments. Then when I've got the Beyond Bizarre tour & the Underground Portland tour down pat, I can learn another tour & broaden my repertoire. Starting May 1st, the company is launching Flavor Street, which is a tour of some of our (over 700) food carts. I want in on that one!
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
No comments:
Post a Comment