Sunday, February 19, 2012

Whew!

The last couple of months have been kind of a whirlwind for me. Lots and lots of stuff going on here. After my mom's 1 week visit in Dec., I spent 1 week w/ Damon in NorCal, 2 weeks visiting family/friends in SoCal, then Alexis was here from NC for a week, then 2 weeks later I went to Iceland for almost a week. Whew!

So, now I'm back in PDX for the foreseeable future. Back to looking for a job, continuing to work on getting the tour guide job & dealing with reality.

I promise to write a big long blog post all about Iceland as soon as I get all the pics from my friend Tony who went with me. I'll leave you with a couple to get you excited. :-0




1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I die!!! Those little ponys(horses?) are fantastic!!!! ::jealous:: Welcome back BTW :)