I was feeling guilty earlier that I didn't finish this blog challenge, but then some friends on Twitter told me to let it go & that helped. I did this for me & if I didn't finish it that'd be ok. It's nice to tell myself that sometimes. Of course, thinking about it now & actually looking at my blog, realizing there are only 4 empty days...I know there are 4 more things that I'm thankful for! So there! :-)
November 27th - My rainboots. I always wanted a reason to own rainboots. Now I have 3 pair & they're freaking awesome - they keep my feet & pants dry while looking adorable!
November 28th - My iPhone. I love this little handheld device that connects me to the world at large, gives me hundreds of distractions & allows me to privately zone the hell out.
November 29th - The kick ass Twitter community. I have so many online friends that are always there to support me when I need it.
November 30th - My marriage. It isn't always perfect, sometimes it's downright hard as hell, but no matter what happens, I will always know that in the middle of the madness there has been love, respect, passion, laughter & a lifetime of wonderful memories.
So there you have it...30 things I've been thankful for in my life over the last month.
My ramblings about life, travel, books, infertility, food, the Steelers, marriage & whatever else comes along the way.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- American
- Amsterdam
- Asheville
- Birthday
- bitterness
- Books
- Booze
- Cali.
- Changes
- Denver
- Divorce
- DR
- Election
- Family
- Favorite Foto
- Food
- Friends
- Goals
- Housewife-ing
- Iceland
- Infertility
- Life
- Marriage
- Memories
- Mexico
- Money
- Moving
- Munich
- Parenting
- PDX
- Pgh
- Portland
- Pregnancy
- Rambling
- Savannah
- Skitzy McGee
- Spring
- Steelers
- Thankful30
- The Nest
- The South
- Theatre
- Travel
- Weight
- Work
1 comment:
I've been blogging MIA but have loved reading these posts of yours. Hope you keep up posting friend. Thanking of you!
Post a Comment