The Hubster is obviously in a similar funk. We are living in limbo & it sucks. We need 5 approvals from his work so that we can move to Oregon. We had 4, then got sent back to Go (do NOT collect $200). He re-submitted on Nov. 9th!!! We now have 2/5. *sigh* His company basically doesn't do anything btwn Thanksgiving & New Years, which means we will probably be waiting around for-fucking-ever!!!!
I'm aggravated, frustrated, tired, annoyed, irritated, angry, exhausted...and so on & so on & so on.
Also, I am sooooo frustrated that I have quit smoking & The Hubster hasn't! He nagged me for months, really MONTHS!!! And yet he is still smoking! UGH! I want to smack him!
At this point I'm just so annoyed that I can't even really type it all out. I'm unhappy with a whole lot of little things & they are all starting to add up. Grrrrrrr....
2 comments:
Sorry you're in a funk. I hear you. I am too. Want to get a drink?
Yes! Cocktails are a good idea.
Post a Comment