I'm so sick of having a body that doesn't do what it was designed to do. I'm frustrated and I'm tired. I'm not willing to give up, but we don't have the money to do much else right now.
I'll be 30 in October and I thought I would be done having kids by 30, not still trying to start.
I'm taking this weekend to wallow a bit.
6 comments:
I think you deserve a little time to wallow.
::hugs::
I'm so sorry. :( I have a good friend who is older than you and having the same struggles. I know its so hard for her, too. *hugs*
steph
I'm so sorry! :( Sending you a great big hug!!! If it's any consolation, I started at 35, & it all worked out. Call me if you need to talk.
I hope things work out for you soon! I understand what you mean about hating your body. My H and I aren't trying to have kids, but I've been dealing with a digestive disorder for a couple of years now and no matter how good I eat, I still have flare ups.
By the way, I came across your blog on The Nest. :)
I'm so sorry to read this! Hugs!!
Thinking of you, Alethea!
Post a Comment