Friday, February 12, 2010

Why Can't It Just Be Easy!?

I have a big fat cyst on each ovary. :-( This means, no meds for this cycle. We can try on our own, but seeing as how that hasn't worked for us so well it'll pretty much just be for sport. At least having sex is fun, right? 'Cause the rest of this shit sucks.

I promise I won't make this blog only about my struggle with infertility.

3 comments:

crazymamaof3 said...

That sucks..if I lived there I'd take you out for margaritas.Margaritas and chips and salsa make everything better..if not they at least help you forget a little

Alethea said...

Thanks. I'm pretty sure that Margaritas, chips, salsa and guac DO make everything, at least a little bit, better!

Jen A said...

That sucks! Well, at least you don't have to shell out a bunch of $$ for meds this month... I know it's really, REALLY frustrating, though!