Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Fotos, Fun Birthday


So, Frank and I had planned on going downtown for a few drinks the night of my birthday, after a long drive home from Savannah. I had told a few people where we would be and expected 3 of them to show up. Frank told a bunch of other people and probably threatened them to show up. :-) Either way, there was at least a dozen of us. We went to Cashmere and had 1/2 price martinis and appetizers and there was a live musician, who sang me Happy birthday, while the server brought out the cake that my friends had sneaked in. It was a lot of fun and I felt loved, which is all that matters on your birthday, right? :-) Frank wore his suit, which he never wears and I wore a cute dress I haven't been able to fit into for awhile. We brought our camera expecting tons of pictures. Uhhh, not so much. The batteries we brought weren't charged. :-( So, here's a few terrible pictures from various phones. There are a couple more out there, but Ryan hasn't uploaded yet. So for now, enjoy the crappy fotos of me having a great time.

My cake had delicious blue frosting!

No seriously, quite damn tasty!

I really wish we had a nicer picture of the two of us from that night.


I like to call this one Zombie Birthday Girl.



I'm glad I got to turn 29 laughing, drinking Cosmos, eating great cake and hanging out with people who think I'm pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Callie said...

Looks like fun! I love the blue tongue photo. :) A cosmo sounds good right now...