
That's how I feel. Blegh. Stuffy, achy, coughing, crabby and then some. And my throat hurts even more since I had to have a strep swap. Yeah, you know when the doctor shoves that long q-tip like thingy down your throat and gags you with it. Yup, that's the one. I mean, seriously are they trying to help me give a better blow job or are they just sadistic?
On to the good news. The Pittsburgh Steelers, who I love and adore, are headed to the Super Bowl!!! And to celebrate, I'm going to my beloved Pittsburgh, PA to watch the big game with a bunch of my friends (and hopefully celebrate w/ the rest of the city!). Needless to say, F is very jealous that he has to work. LET'S GO STEELERS!
1 comment:
Bummer. But seeing how this post is several days old, I really hope you're fine now. Not that if this post was only a day old, I would still want you to be sick. You know what I mean.
Post a Comment